Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

My Bucket List

Just this week in AP English did we read and read and read the oh-so-famous "I Have a Dream" by Dr. King. It made me realize that I have dreams of my own. However, not for America, but for my finite self. Everyone dreams. I certainly do. It was only last year was I indirectly put to shame for not writing them down, looking back at those lists, and fulfilling them. I even realized that my first blog was to be a resolution list, yet I put two bucket list items instead. Feel free to scroll past my words and pictures to see it. I have a list right below written in pen on paper and the web.

 1. Go to a concert. A music festival. A jam session on the beach. Lollapalooza. A place of people gathered together to listen and dance to the songs of the year or the generation. I want to expand in my interest of music. Whether it be EDM or punk rock or Anime pop. Music is a universal language. A cello can creatively express emotion just as excitement is expressed in the drop of a bass line. I want to be surrounded by sweaty and enthusiastic people all listening to the same singer or band and all speaking the same music dialect.
2. Have breakfast at Tiffany's. New Year's Eve inspired that dream.
3. Graduate highschool with a desirable and passable GPA.
4. Graduate college. (THAT'S ALL I GOT PLANNED OUT FOR COLLEGE)
5. Get married once. No divorce is allowed. If I doubt marrying you for one second, we're not marrying. If we fight every single day during our marriage, we will sort this out at the kitch table and pray to God for peace. 'Till death do we freaking part.
6. Own a MacBook Pro. And all will be right in my world.
7. Stroke a killer whale, my favorite marine animal.
8. Be living in an affordable apartment or condo.
9. Work at a Starbucks or cafe for a year.
10. Speak fluent Japanese. I'll then expand into Tagalog or Italian.
11. Own the newest iPhone.
12. Meet new people! Experience different cultures and faces and accents and body language because there is so many people out there waiting to see me!!!
13. Make Masami and Savannah my child's godparents. When I die they will be taking care of my child.
14. Witness both my friend's weddings. I hope they make me their child's auntie or something!
15. Yes, I only want one child. I specifically want a son.
16. Meet John or Hank Green.They need to sign something of mine; I will forever treasure their presence and their signature.

Honestly, that is only a few of the many dreams I have conjured. Of course, there are a whole lot more in my journal. I'll share them again soon.




*I want to go to an EDM concert!*

Hank and John Green, the fantastic brothers :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment