Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

The Three Things That'll Make My Life Perfect

Perfection, perfection. I honestly believe nothing will make a person's life perfect. Yet it would be nice to come close to that level. I have three close friends and beloved family that make my life seem dysfunctional and absolutely perfect in many ways. But there are days when I want something so selfishly. That if I get, my entire life would be set. So as I sit here typing away my heart's desire, I'm reconsidering the three individual things that will make me happy and my life perfect.


The first thing that came to mind was something that has been bothering me for many years in junior high and highschool. Okay, I really want a really nice, thin, perfect sized, silver or black laptop. A laptop that isn't heavy and easily transportable. Something like a Mac Book Pro. Or a Dell. HP? Honestly, anything! I really like the system, and the style is just so majestic in some way. The small netbook I have right now (the Public School System in Saipan gave out free netbooks to 7th-12th grade students in every school in the island; and they chose a weird model) has Windows XP, and I want something with a new system. Almost everyone in my class has Windows 8, so yeah, I'm a bit jealous, but I just really want something brand new and organizable. Even the style of my laptop is inconvenient. I want a flat computer with all the good accessories installed: camera, microphone, extensive hard-drive and memory, Windows 8, Google Chrome, etc. I need to save up on money for something as luxurious as this. Ooorrr, I have to work hard in school to impress my mom to buy this for me for Christmas!

My second thing for a perfect life is to live in a well-furnished apartment. Yes, I want an apartment room. A nice one. If you haven't noticed I like "nice" things. I want to live in an apartment before I get down and serious about having a family. I want to live the independent pro-college life. I always dream abut living with my two close friends.Or even my boyfriend. We'll sleep late and wake up late on our day-offs; we'll take turns cooking; we'll take turns cleaning the bedroom, living room, bathroom, and kitchen; we'll sleep in the same bed and share our dreams and nightmares in the morning. We'll do everything together. Life with a partner in a well-furnished apartment will be perfect. To be exact, I want a two bedroom, one and a half bathroom, spacious living room and kitchen, and a balcony-included apartment. My brother had a similar apartment like this, and I fell in love with it. He was living in that apartment with his wife when my mom, sister, and I visited before the wedding. It wasn't the best place for five people, but for two people will be perfect. 

look at that view! this apartment is too fancy tho, but I love the furniture!!!


My third thing for a perfect life is a paying job that I love. Forgive me, that is very vague, but it is something that will occupy my time perhaps eight hours a day. I want a job that will be worth my time. Working for a company or a boss that I do not tolerate will be simply wasting my life away. Not good. However, I'm not thinking about a certain job at this very moment. I mean, some days I think about working at a city coffee shop. I also thought I was so smart when I thought of owning a flower. Right now, I'm too busy with homework and thoughts of college. The decision making for jobs will come soon. I just want a job that will tire me out for a good reason. Also, I want to work in a way that will glorify God. He is one of my main priorities. So I hope God will pleasingly look down on me when I'm thirty-six, working to make myself happy and to get paid the money needed for my family's needs and wants.

Overall, I want a nice laptop, a well-furnished apartment, and a good-paying, worth-while job. These things are pretty simple. I just want to achieve a perfect life in a simple way. Is that so hard?


No comments:

Post a Comment